Save time and money with Walmart InHome
Imagine having a crazy week at work, running errands, then taking care of chores at home. Then finally, somehow you manage to squeeze some time to check in with your family. You sit down in front of the TV, then one of the kids yells "Mom, we're out of milk". You then realize you still need to do grocery shopping, but tomorrow you have a ton of things to do *yikes*.
This is where a Walmart+ Inhome membership can come in handy, and EBT is accepted! You don't have to be home to get your groceries delivered. A Walmart Associate will deliver your groceries, and even put away your milk and other perishables in the fridge for you. Of course, this is an option. What I do, I place my order the night before and request the Associate leave my groceries in the garage. When I arrive home from work, I unwind and relax, the groceries are left in the garage, and I go to bed after I put them away! No tipping is needed, as associates are on salary and prohibited from accepting tips. They wear some kind of bodycam, so their activity is being recorded. This is my favorite part of the membership. Here are some other great benefits of having a Walmart+ membership:
- Video streaming with Paramount +. Watch your favorite blockbuster movies, original series, and more.
- Video streaming with Pluto TV. Watch select ad-free streaming programs that change each month.
- Walmart Rewards for members.
- Free delivery from your local Walmart.
- Free shipping, no order minimum.
- Member prices on gas.
- Mobile scan and go. Scan your items while shopping, making checkout a lot faster!
- Early access to special and new product releases.
- Returns from home. Need to return an item? no worries. No need to print, repackage and leave your home. Walmart will come to you and pick up your return.
Life is a little easier with this amazing membership!